The Saskatoon Nordic Ski Club publishes the following documents:
- Kivilski, the Club Newsletter
- Meeting Minutes from Executive Meetings
- Meeting Minutes from General Meetings
What is the Kivilski?
The Club Newsletter, Kivilski, is published 4 times during the skiing and hiking season, September to March. Members receive a hyperlink to the latest issue via email or may request a printed copy when they register. The newsletter provides:
- a helpful resource of handy guides to the Sunday ski tours in the winter, and the spring and fall hiking, dates and destinations.
- a communication tool for Club activities such as cross country ski lessons for adults and children, group training, special training events, loppets and competitions, and meetings.
- executive reports, musings and stories with pictures, contributed by Club members, of happenings in the Cross Country Skiing world.
Historical issues of the Kivilski available for free download are outlined below.