Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday!
A few things to remind you of:
- The majority of the fall hiking information has now been posted on the website. Check out the Events Calendar tab to see the October & November hikes.
- The second meeting of the Vision 2020 Implementation Committee will be held on October 12 @ 7 pm at the residence of Jan Sedgewick, phone 931-3305 for details. On the agenda: 2011/2012 plans! This is a very exciting project to be involved with, and there is an opportunity for every member.
- The fall general meeting is scheduled for 7 pm, Thursday October 20th in the back room of AMIGOS cantina. We will have short meeting that will overview our plans for 2011-2012 and then have an opportunity to chat & enjoy appetizers and great company! Prior to the meeting, we will be circulating the directors report to the membership. Hope to see you all there!
- We are still looking for volunteers to fill the following vacant positions on the executive: co-director, touring and hiking; director - publicity and communications; director - equipment. Please contact Kirsten at 373-1406 if you are interested in any of these opportunities.
- Annual membership fees are now due. NEW for 2011-2012 there is an online payment option. Please check out our Become a Member page for more details and to link to the Zone 4 website.
We are still learning to work with our new website, and appreciate all the feedback from members we are receiving to optimize its use.
I look forward to seeing everyone at the fall general meeting.
Happy pumpkin carving!