- You will see the blog update on the Kinsmen Park Master Plan. All members are encouraged to visit the City of Saskatoon's website to view the winter concept for the Kinsmen Park Master Plan & submit their comments by November 18 to the City of Saskatoon. Below, all the information you need:
The link to the City of Saskatoon website.
The feedback form.
All forms can be emailed to the City of Saskatoon lead planner Jeanna.South@Saskatoon.ca
- Membership fees for the 2011-2012 season are now due. All the information on how to become a member can be found on our website on the Become a Member page. Online registration via Zone 4 is now available.
- A tailgate ski swap will be held in the parking lot of Doug's Spoke & Sport on Sunday, November 13. Details can be found on the Events Calendar page.
- Upcoming meetings in the next few weeks are as follows: Kinsmen Park Ski Committee, November 17 (Contact: Cliff Speer, info(at)saskatoonnordicski.ca). Executive: November 22 (Contact: Kirsten Ketilson, info(at)saskatoonnordicski.ca).
- Membership forms are being reviewed and those who have indicated an interest to help out in volunteering in either Club Administration or Trail Grooming and Maintenance will be contacted in the coming weeks. Several executive positions remain open, and several short term projects are available that require volunteers to support. A trail grooming & maintenance introductory session will be organized and trail grooming & maintenance apprentices taken on for this year. Please contact me with any questions about either of these opportunities.